Tuesday, January 08, 2013

6 Useful Freeware for Mac



I would like to share with you guys some of the useful freeware I used for my mac. 
Enjoy : )


1. Kigo Video Converter


It is an excellent video converter software. 

It can support most of the video formats such as flv, MPEG1, MPEG2, MP4, 3GP, MOV, AVI and so on. 
Besides, it can perform convert from video to audio and change for audio formats. 

Here is the download page: Kigo Video Converter





2. Audacity


It is an sounds record and edit software. It is useful to me sometime I need to record sound directly from my mac. 
Although it can save the formats in WAV, mp3 and ogg only, but it is great and easy software for simple sound record and edit.

Here is the download page: Audacity




3. Zipeg


It is a universal file opener for zip and rar files. Simple and Nice. Ya, you know... It is useful.


Here is the download page: Zipeg











4. Vuze


It is a third party download software especially for torrent file. Compare to BitTorrent, erm... they are actually same function but I personally more like Vuze's interface. : P


Here is the download page: Vuze








5. FlipforMac


It is a plug-in software for Mac which can support and play window media in QuickTime player and browser. It can support wmv and wma formats in mac.
Although it is not 100 percent compatible with every site that have wmv embedded content, but it is still a great solution to play wmv and wma. : )

Here is the download page: Flip4Mac



6. AppTrap


Another plug-in software which is performs as an uninstaller. 

This is a problem I faced actually, every time moving an application to trash it will left some preference files remain in my mac and waste of my memory. 
This software help me solves the problem!
Appdelete and Appzapper have better features and functions than this software but ... they they are not a freeware. >.<

Here is the download page: AppTrap




That's all. XD ~


No comments:

Post a Comment